Simply stated Value Added Tax, or VAT, is a tax that is levied at multiple stages as goods and services move across the supply chain to the final consumer.
As countries in the GCC try to safeguard their future, the implementation of VAT has become pertinent.
Is your business VAT ready? Get ready with iSolve’s new GCC VAT Platform
With the January 2018 Value Added Tax deadline fast approaching, make sure your business is prepared to handle it.
Our customer-oriented philosophy underlies every action that we take. We work with you every step of the way. Starting with a dialog – a simple conversation with you will tell us a lot – what your business goals are, what you need to help achieve them, where your challenges lie and what your current processes are. Our team of experts then designs a solution tailor-made to fit your business.
Our Service Offerings
We offer an entire range of VAT related services. From complex tax liability computations to lending you our support 24/7, we do it all. Our suite of services
- VAT Implementation
- VAT Compliance Solution
- VAT Consulting
- On-site Hosted Solution
- Cloud Hosted Solution
- Workflow configuration
- Inbuilt Payment Gateway
- Email Support / Telephonic Support
Standalone, independent Platform
- No need to tinker with your LIVE systems; business runs as usual
- Smooth transfer of data from and to iSolve GCC VAT Platform
- Combined Input VAT and Output VAT for all units within single Tax Group.
In Built Document Management System
- Document scanning/linking to help improve your business efficiency
- Retrieve Supply and Purchase invoices with the click of a button during internal or external audits
- Wherever you are, your information is never out of reach
- Speed and ease of accessing all your reports
- Smooth integration of data between web and mobile interface
Intelligent VAT rule engine
- You don’t have to be a tax expert to understand your tax compliances
- Our intelligent VAT rule engine is designed to adapt to changes in VAT guidelines and simplify your compliances
- Pain-free returns filing process
Fully automated workflow, no need for manual intervention
- No need to track individual activities, all actions linked by a logical flow
- A detailed yet macro view of all your data and analysis
- Reports can be accessed through multiple interfaces
- Caters to a wide range of operations
- Can be customized to your specific needs
- Multiple options to import your data into the iSolve GCC VAT Platform
- Ability to customize and seamlessly connect your existing Accounting or ERP system into our Platform
Integrated maker and checker facility
- Layered approvals process for better control
100% audit trail with username, date and time
- All transactions recorded in full – username, date and time of the transaction
- The audit trail can be viewed/extracted to the external database.